Burp Enterprise Edition/Pro Edition can be integrated with Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017?
Hi Burp Team,
Currently we are evaluating the trial version of Burp Enterprise edition tool for security testing in our organization. The requirement is to integrate Burp Enterprise Edition/Pro Edition with Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017 (TFS) for CI/CD implementation. Few queries around this area
1) Is it possible to implement CI/CD with TFS & Burp
2) If it's possible what all would be required to achieve this integration in TFS and also how to install the Burp CI/CD generic driver?
3)will this be available for future BURP release?
1) Burp Enterprise does not have a TFS plugin. However, we provide a generic CI driver that lets you integrate with arbitrary CI systems.
2) I’m only passingly familiar with TFS, but I would use a Batch Script Task. There’s some information here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/pipelines/tasks/utility/batch-script
You’d need to write a simple batch file that runs Burp CI Driver: https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/how-do-i/integrate-with-ci
3) There are no current plans for a TFS plugin but we are monitoring requests and will implement this if there’s demand.