Burp Enterprise Questions
-In Burp enterprise is there any other way to extract a more detailed report besides the HTML Scan summary report obtained like with the one of Burp Pro?
-Regarding scanning capabilities :Which are the differences if any from enterprise and pro versions?. will the find the same vulnerabilities if just running the audit functions?
- Is there a way to retest vulnerabilities found in pro and import them into enterprise for re-scanning purposes?
- Will Scan Enterprise support manual insertion points scans?
1. We have a scan remediation report function in this year’s roadmap. We’ll update you when we release this feature.
2. Burp Pro and Enterprise use the same crawl and scan engine.
3. There is no import method between tools. We are exploring the possibility of importing Burp Site maps from Pro to Enterprise.
4. No, this feature isn’t currently available.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
We have a new product page at the following location that highlights the benefits of Burp Suite Enterprise: https://portswigger.net/burp/enterprise
Hi Rafael, we have a provisional target to have that functionality implemented by the end of this year.