Grep - Extract and regexp group = "null"
when editing Grep - Extract entries, the regexp group is set to "null" after edition.
How to reproduce:
- create a new Intrduer attack, go to Options > Match & Replace
- click Add then "Extract from regexp group"
- enter "a(.*)b" (w/o quotes) and click OK
- select this entry and click Edit
- uncheck "Case sensitive" and click OK
- the regexp group is now set to "null"
Tested on Pro v2.1.04
Thank you for your message.
I have repeated the steps that you have listed and am seeing the same issue.
I will pass this on to the developers for investigation.
This issue is still in our development backlog. We will update this thread when we have some further information.