Can you restrict scans in Burp Enterprise
Is there a way to restrict scans in any of the following ways:
1. Restrict Agent to Specific IP Blocks
2. Restrict Scan to a specific Agent
3. Restrict Agents available to logged in User
Carlos, thanks for your message.
1. There is currently no way restrict an agent to a specific IP Block. I’ve added this suggestion to our backlog.
2. We have agent affinity logged in our development backlog. Unfortunately, we can’t provide an ETA.
3. So that we can accurately capture your feature request, could you explain the use case for restricting agents available to a logged in user?
Additionally, it’s worth noting that you can apply site restrictions to users using the Team > Roles > Site restrictions settings.