We are using a Burp Pro License and exploring the Enterprise edition possibility in our company.
I took a look at most of the documentation in the page but I was wondering if there is additional documentation and examples. Among the questions I have:
- Is there additional documentation for the REST API and Enterprise documentation interaction and how to apply in the CI/CD pipe?
- Is it possible to launch scans with Burp Extensions such as SSL Scanner and other extencions?. I
- Is it possible to instruct the Enterprise edition server to launch the agent and learn logic flow?. Kind of what Selenium does feeding Burp Pro and then in burp pro scan manual insertion points?
- I see you market many companies in the Enterprise edition like google , amazon, microsoft, etc. Are they using the Enterprise or profesional?
- Other than the information provided in the documentation, we also have a blog post on CI integration: https://portswigger.net/blog/enterprise-edition-ci-integration
- Unfortunately, extensions are not currently supported in Burp Suite Enterprise.
- You aren’t able to launch agents through Enterprise as they are independent agents, they are configured to start automatically.
- The companies listed use a mixture of both Professional & Enterprise editions of the Burp Suite software depending on their requirements, we have a new product page launching soon which will display large customers specific to the Enterprise edition of Burp Suite.